Book here on our official website and get the best rate ever!
8% discount on most available dates. This special rate is only available on this site.


Hotel Original - The Stupinigi hunting Palazzina

Residence Sabauda for the Hunting and Festivals built starting from 1729 on a project by Filippo Juvarra, the Palazzina di Caccia of Stupinigi is one of the monumental jewels of Turin. Owned by the Ordine Mauriziano Foundation, after important restoration works, it is now a museum open to the public.

The hunting lodge, which is one of the most extraordinary eighteenth-century complexes in Europe, has full museum dignity with its original furnishings, paintings, masterpieces of cabinet making and the design of the territory.

The construction of the Palazzina di Caccia started in 1729 on a project by Filippo Juvarra, and continued until the end of the 18th century. with interventions for the expansion and completion of Benedetto Alfieri and other architects such as Giovanni Tommaso Prunotto, Ignazio Birago di Borgaro, Ludovico Bo, Ignazio Bertola.